Friday, June 1, 2012

15 Days Outfit 1

Okay, 15 days outfit #1!


Jean Skirt: Bubblegum
Yellow Braided Top: Old Navy
Necklace: Thrift Town
Sandals: No clue - I've had these forever!




It's about a jillion degrees over here, so I was glad this outfit was pretty cool.

By the way, you should know I love thrift stores, particularly Thrift Town. The skirt and shirt together just cost $5. I think the necklace was the most expensive part of this whole outfit! 

I'm so excited about this challenge! Super fun! What outfit did you wear today?


P.S. Big thank you to my mom, who took these pictures and edited them! She's an amazing photographer, and an amazing mom! ♥

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos...and you look lovely!! Yellow is such a nice and cheerful color, one of my favorites!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here via Bramblewood Fashion ;)

    I love your outfit! Very classy & pretty & feminine!

    I think I might steal the necklace :D

    ~Bekah
    www.simplemodestfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit, especially the yellow shirt! It is a perfect color for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!

    I know this is shocking, but I almost didn't get that shirt! So glad I did; I've fallen in love with it!

    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete