Saturday, July 21, 2012

It's A Blog Party!!!!

Hey everybody!

So, I'm entering in this fun blog party hosted by Virtuous Girlhood and Bramblewood Fashion. I'm super excited - I've always wanted to do one of these!!!




So, to enter, you have to answer 10 questions. Sounds super fun! So, here we go!

1. What word are you totally loving at the moment? Confoozled!!! (Bamboozled and confused mixed together.) It's so much fun to say!

2. Any tv shows/movies you are excited for this fall? I'm super excited about The Hobbit coming out in December! I'm hoping to maybe go to the midnight showing...or the first day showing with my grandparents! 

3. Anything that symbolizes something to you? Crucifixes. It makes me realize how much God loves us!

4. Two favorite songs at the moment? May it Be by Enya and My Father's Favorite by Patrick Doyle

5. If there was suddenly a world taker over by an evil dictator what would you do? Pray a whole bunch, help those who are being persecuted, and, if God wanted it, die for my faith, freedom, and defending others

6. What is your favorite summer activity? Going swimming with my family/friends, and going on long bike rides with my BFF!

7. What has been your favorite summer vacation? Going to the ocean in Monterey Bay and/or Santa Cruz with my grandparents. We're hoping to go in November, too!

8. If you received an unlimited shopping spree to any store, what store would it be for? Wow...I don't know! Probably Forever 21, or Ross.

9. What is your favorite summertime food? Milk shakes, fruit smoothies, frappachinos, and BBQ chicken!

10. What is your favorite summertime movie? I watched Sense and Sensibility (1995) for the first time this summer - and loved it! I love the music - I even learned some of it on my piano!
I had so much fun answering these questions. Thanks RJ and Ashley for hosting this!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love Monterey Bay! Such a lovely place. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Confoozled! That's a new one for me. =]
    The 1995 Sense and Sensibility is in my top favorites, It is SO good! Mmm.. frappachinos. yum.

    Fun post. =]
    And thanks for your comments on our blog!
    Emaline

    ReplyDelete