Friday, November 9, 2012

What I Wore - {A Little Bookworm}


It's just now starting to get cold over here - my feet were longing for their socks! But, I love when winter comes, because I can finally grab all of my sweaters, boots, and layers, and not sweat to death (not that I would...our school's AC works a tad bit TOO well...)

Did I mention a very important fact? The fact that I took my driver's test, and passed w/ flying colors? The fact that I'll be able to drive on December 8th? I'M SO EXCITED!!! My BFF is taking her behind-the-wheel test today...I'm hoping she does well! Dec. 8 is the day mine is...I'm excited, and a tad bit nervous. Thing is, we'll be starting at the delightful hour of 6am. Yes, people, 6am. Not my favorite hour ever...

Well, I hope you all have a fantastic Friday! A revoir, mi amigas! {I know, Spench, or Franish. Interesting, right? ;) }

1 comment: