Sunday, August 12, 2012

Blog Tag - it's fun!!!


Hey everybody! Lizzie at Pretty Modest BFFS tagged me with the Blog Leibster Award. First award ever! Yay!!!!

Here are the rules...

1) Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2) Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you MUST create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
3) Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
4) Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
5) Absolutely NO tag backs.
6) Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers 


Okay, 11 random facts about moi...

1. I have six younger siblings (two of which I'm looking forward to meeting in heaven)
2. I HATE cake. It's disgusting and revolting.
3. Except for cheesecake. I LOVE cheesecake.
4. I love doing hair, fashion, and makeup!
5. I've been homeschooled for 10 years
6. My ideal B-day gift would be a library full of awesome books (with a kindle fire thrown in for good measure!)
7. I'm not Mexican, but I love all things spicy!
8. I've tried donuts with hot sauce. Would not advise for the faint-hearted.
9. I love camping (except when I have the stomach flu, and spend half the night...in a less-than-ideal occupation...)
10. I have had braces for a year, and can't wait to get them off!
11. I have tried (or will try) just about any craft on the planet

On to the questions!
1. What is your favorite movie?
Oh...that's hard. I really like The Lord of the Rings, Pride and Predjudice, and Sense and Sensibility. But a favorite? Hmmm...

2. If you could have a super power what would you choose?
To have amazing persuasive powers, so I could use them to fix the world.

3. What your favorite season?
I love spring. It's such a pretty time, with such nice weather! Usually.

4. What food could you live without?
I could definitely live without mac and cheese. Mac and cheese is a disgusting concoction of cheese and pasta. Yuck.

5. What's your favorite clothing brand?
If it's cute, comfy, and at thrift store price? Any brand I can get my hands on!!!

6. Would you rather live were there is lots of Snow or Sun?
Definitely sun. Snow in moderation is okay, but I prefer sunny days anytime!

7. Leggings or tights?
Tights. They make boots soooo comfy...

8. What is your favorite fast food place?
Long John Silvers. Yum...

9. What is most important to you?
My faith. Wouldn't give it up for anything.

10: If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
I'd be less bossy. I have that unfortunate character trait when it comes to siblings...

11. Do you like salt and vinegar chips?
After I eat the entire bag, I'll let you know! ;-)

I Have Tagged:

1. Bess at Bess' Bag
2. Marie at Marie Loves
3. Hannah at Hannah's Corner
4. Allison at Be All There
5. Madeline at Flame in the Darkness
6. The wonderful girls at Pretty Wit
7. The Boyer Girls at The Boyer Family Singers
8. Elizabeth at The College Seamstress
9. Tory at A Splash of Red

ARGH!!! I've run out of blogs...9 will have to do...

Had so much fun doing this! Enjoy your Sunday!









1 comment:

  1. Ana, this is so fun! I think I might even have learned something new about you, lol.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete